Sunday, August 23, 2009

Boredom

Boredom is one word which is used quite often in blogs... After all we all blog only when we get bored...

As I write this I would like to Congratulate the English Cricket team on winning back the Ashes. Though it wasnt against the Australians' of the 90s and early 2000, winning an Ashes test is the ultimate dream of English born citizen. Ironically, the team which won the ashes now has 2 south african born players. Kevin Peterson and Johanathan Trott. Anyways, enough with that.

Okay, I watched Kandhaswamy in the morning in Fame cinemas in the new Forum Value mall in whitefield. I felt the movie was ok and also thought Indian movie cinema in general should grow up when it comes to using songs in films. When a song blends in the movie its fine otherwise I would request the Producers, distributors and the Directors of movies not to use songs unnecessarily as it spoils the tempo big time.

After the movie got over I got back home mid afternoon and have been trying real hard to kill time. Like always, it ended up in vain. None of my friends were available for chat/call as they were all havin fun. Cant blame them... Thats what normal people do when its a holiday.


No comments: